- Get the CVS to compile cleanly: in CVS only things that are needed, and
only things that compile
- Define user interface: wrap the java command in a script (allowing the
possibility to dispatch more than one XML file at a time). The XML file itself
might need some minor modification.
- Copy back the output files. Basically implement the Dispatcher (as defined in
steps) and the getResults() method to copy back the
- Placeholder (for future catalog extensions): this is basically
implementing the abstract JobInitializer (as defined in
steps) so that it can be changed later. Maybe find a better name for
- Abstraction for machine resource info (so that we will be able not to use
LSF load): this is part of the Scheduler Policy class (as described in the
- Submit multiple XML file, and implement the getResourceInfo so that it
queries once, and caches the results. Use the same policy for all the XML, so
that the machine resource info gets queried only once.
Gabriele Carcassi - page was last modified