First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
globus-job-run: do a command on a remote site.
- Example: globus-job-run stargrid02.rcf.bnl.gov /bin/ls /star/u/griduser
- This command, issued from PDSF, would list the contents of the directory /star/u/griduser at RCF
- Note that the path is needed for the executable (ls).
-s option: execute my script (located at PDSF) at RCF:
- Example: globus-job-run stargrid02.rcf.bnl.gov –s gridjob.pl
- Convenient because I can edit my script locally but execute it remotely
- Can also use –stdin and –stdout options to specify stdin and stdout