EVB issues RTS_WRITE_COUNTERS every time:
- Every 120 seconds starting from time of first event and continuing untill run stop time... (no tag set)
- when it gets first event of the run (sets the START tag)
- when it gets DAQ_RUN_STOP (sets the STOP tag)
- when it gets DAQ_RUN_PAUSE (sets the PAUSE tag)
- when it gets DAQ_RUN_RESUME (sets the RESUME tag)
Every time EVB issues the RTS_WRITE_COUNTERS command it increments the period. The value of the period stored in the database is the TAG + period.
| Tags |