- Shut Down Plan
TO DO LIST at the end of the RUN 7
Around June 26th (end of the RUN), need to:
- Pulser runs (done)
- Raw data runs (done)
- Monitor the temperature for 2-3 hours (done)
- Look at the cooling lines (Artemios and Micheal)
- RDO tests with optical power meter (Micheal and Bob) (results)
Run plan for removal of the SSD, testing and storage starting July 29
- Documentation for SSD Removal (by Stéphane and Gérard)
- Sunday afternoon: arrival of Stéphane and Gérard at BNL.
- Monday: preparation of the removal of the SSD (preparing the storage boxes and installing the test bench on the roof of the TPC clean room).
- Tuesday: removal of the SSD, sector by sector, and packaging in the storage boxes. Test of the ladders. We will need lifting operations to transfert the sectors from the platform to the TPC clean room.
- Wednesday: test of the last sectors and packing the tooling.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: spare days.
- People available to help at BNL
- Howard (leaves Wednesday)
- Leo (leaves Thursday)
Tests by Stephane and Christophe (Week of September 25th 2007)
Last updated by vnt on