This is the procedure to compare the 'real time' TOFp Systems information to
a reference set of the same histograms in order to track the performance of
| Related Documentation:|
- Seat at TOFp Station in STAR Control Room.
- Password Information (posted at TOF Station in STAR Control Room).
- Sit down in front of the Control PC at the TOFp Station in the STAR Control Room.
- Click on the menubar icon labeled MON
- A large window will pop up. The histogram display area is the large area
on the left side, and control buttons and text boxes are on the right side.
- Locate the 'real time' and 'reference' buttons on the right side of
- Toggle between these two to compare histograms.
- Note any significant discrepancies in the STAR log book and
Contact TOFp Control to
inform the detector experts.
- Contact TOFp Control
with any end-of-procedure comments that are necessary.
Was this procedure successful? Is this documenation understandable and complete?