TOFp System Procedure:|
pVPD High Voltage Monitoring
This is the procedure to adjust the High Voltage applied to
the pVPD Detectors. This HV is provided by the LeCroy 1440 power
supply (Rack 1B4, South) that also provides the CTB HV. Numbering as in
the LeCroy 1440 from 0-15 for slots, and 0-15 for channels in each slot,
the pVPD channels are: (slot,channel) = (3,15), (4,15), (5,15), (6,15),
(7,15), and (8,15).
| Related Documentation:|
- Approval of the TOFp Group.
- Access to STAR Control Room.
- STAR Shift Crew Training.
- Approval of Shift Leader.
- Sit in front of the Trigger group computer that runs the CTB High Voltage
- Use the GUI to view each of the individual 1440 slot display
pages separately. pVPD channels exist in 1440 slots 3 through 8 inclusive.
- To change the HV on pVPD channel x, go to the GUI page for 1440 slot = 2+x,
i.e. pVPD detector channel 1 is in slot 3 and pVPD detector channel 6 is
in 1440 slot 8.
- Use the slider or the text box next to channel 15 on that page to change
the HV applied to that pVPD channel.
- Contract TOFp Control to alert
us about the HV change.
- Contact TOFp Control with any
end-of-procedure comments that are necessary.
Was this procedure successful? Is this documenation understandable and complete?