This is the procedure how to turn on or off the High Voltage applied in the
TOFr tray. There are ~30 MRPC modules inside the tray.
Their HV is provided by the CAEN SY-127 System.
| Related Documentation:|
- Notification of TOFp Group.
- Access to STAR Control Room.
- STAR Shift Crew Training.
- Approval of Shift Leader.
- Sit in front of the TOFp Control PC, and open a terminal window. Then ssh to the
machine tofpdaq.star (the password is posted at the TOFp Station in the control
TOFr HV OFF
- To turn TOFr HV off, enter:
TOFr HV ON
- To turn TOFr HV on, enter:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to alert the TOFp Experts.
- Contact TOFp Control with any
end-of-procedure comments that are necessary.
Was this procedure successful? Is this documenation understandable and complete?