This is the procedure to modify the Low Voltages provided to pVPD East
(1 FEE board), and to pVPD West (1 FEE board). Low Voltage powers the
on-detector FEE boards, and parasitically, the on-detector Threshold
| Related Documentation:|
- Notification and Approval of TOFp Group.
- Access to WAH.
- Note that voltage settings at the power supplies exceed +5V and -5.2V
respectively, due to the voltage drop along the LV Bus cables.
- Locate the BK Digital Power Supply in Rack 1B-2. Use the
TOFp Rack map to see where it is if necessary.
- Read the Front Panel digital display and adjust the two voltage settings in Volts
- Read the Front Panel digital display and record the two new voltage settings in Volts
and the two new current draws in Amperes.
- Copy the new voltages and current draws to the Shift Log Book.
- Contact TOFp Control to inform that
procedure is complete, and with any end-of-procedure comments that are necessary.
Was this procedure successful? Is this documenation understandable and complete?