This is the procedure to modify the Low Voltages provided to the TOFr Tray
(~30 FEE boards). Low Voltage powers the on-detector FEE boards.
| Related Documentation:|
- Notification and Approval of TOFp Group.
- Access to WAH.
- Locate the Kepco Low Voltage Supplies in Rack 1B-1. Use the
TOFp Rack map to see where these are if necessary.
- Note that voltage settings at the power supplies exceed +5V and -5.2V
respectively, due to the voltage drop along the LV Bus cables.
- There are two separate supplies here. As you face the front of Rack 1B-2,
the left supply is the "+6.5V" supply, and the right supply is the "-6.5V" supply.
- Read the front panel meters and use the front panel dial to adjust
the voltage settings as necessary. Turn the dials very slowly. Do
Not overvoltage the FEE.
- Read the front panel meters and record the two new voltage settings in Volts
and the two new current draws in Amperes.
- Contact TOFp Control to inform that
procedure is complete, and with any end-of-procedure comments that are necessary.
Was this procedure successful? Is this documenation understandable and complete?