The following hex trigger words are defined for the readout boards in
Trigger/Clock Distribution Tree, (Req. Doc., V1.2, February 29,
1996), by V. Lindenstruth et al.:
- 0: No trigger; following trigger token is 0
- 1: Clear; clears redundancy counters
- 2: Master reset; general reset of whole FEE logic
- 3: Reserved
- 4: Trigger 0; physics readout (normal trigger)
- 5: Reserved; executed as Trigger 0
- 6: Reserved; executed as Trigger 0
- 7: Executed as Trigger 0, but copy event also to local buffer
- 8: Charge-injection pulser
- 9: Laser trigger
- A: Ground-plane pulser
- B: Buffered readout; reproduce event stored by Trigger 3
- C: Config; housekeeping or geometry event
- D: Abort; abort and clear active event
- E: L1 accept; Level 1 accepted the event identified by token
- F: L2 accept; Level 2 accepted the event identified by token
Front End Electronics for the STAR TPC by S. R. Klein et al. (SN0239).
The STAR TPC FEE HDLC Link by P. Barale et al. (SN0241).
Trigger/Clock Distribution Tree,
(Req. Doc., V1.2, February 29, 1996), by V. Lindenstruth et al.
Front-End Electronics -> DAQ Fiber Interface,
(Req. Doc., V1.2, April 10, 1996), by V. Lindenstruth et al.