Study of importance of the FST , config A, varied FST resolution
Updated: Tue Jan 16 17:02:58 EST 2007
How much charge & pT reconstruction depends on accuracy of E-SMD hit.
- General method: as desribed here, geometry UPGR12,
- electrons w/ pt=30 GeV/c.
- Tracking uses: Vertex+ FST+FGT+TPC+ESMD
- Varied FST hit resolution, sigX,Y=20,60,100,200,500 mum
- Resulting charge reco efficiency & pT resolution for electrons w/ pt=30 GeV/c.
| sigX,Y of FST hit || charge reco efficiency || phi resolution
| 20 mum || ||
| 60 mum || ||
| 100 mum || ||
| 200 mum || ||
| 500 mum || ||
- Not sure??? FST does not help much ?