SMD LED Tests
09U281-U288 in sectors 9 are pedestals (see mask 0x20) - bulkhead module
10V281-V288 in sectors 10 are pedestals (see mask 0x10) - bulkhead module
??? Scattered "red" single channel pedestals (see 10U mask 0x80) ???
Sector 12 - no mask 0x40 taken for plane V
02U-mask0x20 <-> mask0x40 connector 2S1 8-10 swapped with 8-9
03U-mask0x20 channels 280-287 missing -- Bulkhead
11V288 - dead - no strip
- Led=2000, Default latency settings on crate 5 and MAMPT 8. Still see two sets of peaks at 15,31,47 etc and 13,29,45 etc.
- Led=2000, Default latency settings on crate 6 and MAMPT 11. Mapping looks correct.
9P1 Plots, No signals. Changed LED-trigger-delay to +/-1 tick from default sector 8 setting.
- Mask=64 on Crate 6 green Led,led amp=3000, default mapmt setting for 10P1
Looks like LED peaks occur at correct channels (12,28,44 etc) but there is also peaks at channels 15,31,47 etc. LEDs on mapmt pixel 16 and 2nd peak on pixel 13.
- Mask=64 on Crate 6 green Led,led amp=1500 default mapmt setting for 10P1
Notice "ghost" traces at ch 15,31,47 etc.
- Mask=64 on Crate 6 green Led,led amp=1800 default mapmt setting for 10P1
Again a significant change in spectra with LED amplitude. Perhaps I am on timing egde and change in LED amplitude changes pulse timing or shape and causes different integration? Problem is these enhanced peaks are not in the LED channel - instead in 15,31, etc.
- Mask=64 on Crate 6 green Led,led amp=2000 default mapmt setting for 10P1
- Mask=62 on Crate 6 green Led,led amp=3000 default mapmt setting for 10P1
"Ghost" traces exist as well for incorrect led mask in chan 15,31,47.