- Response of E-EMC to hadrons, photons, ...
- Tower hits/eve for minbias pp (Lego)
- Tower max ADC /FEE crate for 1000 minbias pp, 2003 configuration.
- M-C production for Run3
- formula of expected ADC for MIPs vs. 12 eta bins (.gif) . The mu- distribution used in analysis.
- Tower matching with TPC tracks for d-Au minb
- isolated MIP Tower for d-Au minb
- Pi0 and Eta response (at low pT) in towers
- reconstruction of Pi0 at low pTfrom towers only - version 0
- MineSweeper search for Pi0 & Eta a low pT
- Sampling Fraction and GEANT Cuts
- Simple EEMC/geant321 simulations
- High Pt Events Request
- Study of efficiency for pi0/eta reconstruction
update June 27, 2003
- 2003 GSTAR Simulation DATA
- MINBIAS ~1M events (no EEMC) -> /star/data26/reco/pp200/pythia_6.203/default/minbias/year2003/hadronic_on/trs_ic/
- MINBIAS EEMC MuDst files -> /star/data04/sim/MuDst/minbias_pp200_pythia6.203_2003_hadronicon_trsic/
- Pt > 5 GeV ~358K (EEMC included) -> /star/data29/reco/pp200/pythia6_203/default/pt5/year2003/gheisha_on/trs_if/
- Pt > 15 GeV ~304K (EEMC included) -> /star/data29/reco/pp200/pythia6_203/default/pt15/year2003/gheisha_on/trs_if/
- Study of EEMC pre- and post-shower response to electrons, gammas, pi0's, pi+'s and protons
- test of 2004 geometry for EEMC Apr 7 2004 , JB
- Prelim. SMD response to 10 GeV MC gammas
- Locations of some single particle simulations:
Page on pi0 decay kinematics.
MC simulations of energy sharing among adjacent towers
Sources of gamma --< e+e- conversion upstream of eemc
- const_E/ -- Pi0 samples at constant energies
- const_PT/ -- Eta samples generated at constant PT
- single_gamma/ -- Pi0, pi+ and single gamma monoenergetic events aimed at center of 06TC05