This is the procedure save a new reference set of histograms, which will henceforth
be used for future comparisons to the real time data in the Local Monitor program.
| Related Documentation:|
- Approval of TOFp Group.
- Seat at TOFp Station in STAR Control Room.
- TOFp Operations Binder, a looseleaf notebook located near the TOFp
Station in the Control Room.
- Password Information posted at TOF Station in STAR Control Room.
- Sit down in front of the Control PC at the TOFp Station in the STAR Control Room.
- Click on the menubar icon labeled MON
- A large window will pop up. The histogram display area is the large area
on the left side, and control buttons and text boxes are on the right side.
- Locate the 'real time' and 'reference' buttons on the right side of
- Toggle between these two to compare histograms.
- Note any significant discrepancies in the STAR log book and
Contact TOFp Control to
inform the detector experts.
- Locate the Botton on the right side of this window labeled 'New Ref'.
Click on that button to save the present histograms of real time data
as the new reference set.
- Contact TOFp Control
with any end-of-procedure comments that are necessary.
Was this procedure successful? Is this documenation understandable and complete?