This is the procedure to shut down the software
that runs on the DAQ PC and enables it to act as the TOFp to STAR DAQ and TOFp to
STAR TRG Interface.
| Related Documentation:|
- Seat at TOFp Station in STAR Control Room.
- Password Information (posted at TOF Station in STAR Control Room).
- To shut down the TOFp DAQ program, first locate the terminal
window that is running the DAQ programs.
- In that window, enter: tofpdaq stop
- The TOFp DAQ program is now stopped.
- Contact TOFp Control to inform them about
- Note the action in the Shift Log Book.
- Contact TOFp Control to inform that
procedure is complete, and with any end-of-procedure comments that are necessary.
Was this procedure successful? Is this documenation understandable and complete?