This is the procedure to visually check that the three (3) Threshold System
paths in the TOFp System are operating correctly. The three paths
are to the TOFp Tray (1 Threshold Interface Board serving 10 FEE boards), to
pVPD East (1 TIB serving 1 FEE board), and to pVPD West (1 TIB serving 1 FEE board).
The Threshold Read-back values are in the TOFp data stream and can also
be monitored remotely.
| Related Documentation:|
- Locate the Threshold Control Panel in Rack 1B-2. Use the
TOFp Rack map to see where it is if necessary.
- Locate the two switch dials and the two LED displays.
- Adjust a switch dial to display the value of interest. There are six values to
view: TOFp Set, TOFp Read, pVPD East Set, pVPD East Read, pVPD West Set, pVPD West
- Read the digital display and record these six values in milliVolts.
- Copy these 6 values to the Shift Log Book.
- Feel free to email these values to TOFp Control.
- Compare to previous values and alert TOFp Control
if there is a discrepancy.
- Contact TOFp Control with any
Was this procedure successful? Is this documenation understandable and complete?