1. Check the gas is flowing. (click here for how
2. Check Low Voltages to the FEEs are OFF. (click here for how to)
Procedure to turn the High Voltage ON/OFF:
The main control window for PMD High Voltage should be there on the PMD terminal in the control room. If not,
1. Open an window on PMD terminal.
2. Type "ssh email@example.com" to log in to the slow control state machine.
3. Password should be available with the shift leader.
4. Type "PMDhv" and the PMD High Voltage window should pop up automatically.
5. Please go through the detailed procedures before turning HV on.
Click here if you are a PMD expert.